When appealing for a unban/unmute, You should spend some time on it to make sure you get unbanned/unmuted.
1. Whats your In-Game Name
2. What you were punished for?
3. Have you ever been punished on VenomSurge before?
4. If the punishment was for hacks, and you really did have hacks, Have you removed them?
5. Why should we revert your punishment?
6. How long was your punishment?
7. How long have you had the punishment?
8. Do you admit to breaking the rules, or was it a false ban?
9. Do you know who banned you, or their rank?
Be honest in your appeal, By doing this, You could stand a chance of your punishment being reverted even if you did commit an offence (Depends on your history and severity of the punishment.).
When un-punished, Behave, If you get punished again, The staff will become less and less understanding, And you could end up getting forum banned.